The Small Business Jobs Grant Fund provides financial assistance to companies that are creating new jobs through expansion or start-up. The grants range anywhere from $500 to $2,000 per job created.
To qualify for the program, the company must be:
· A Manufacturer;
· A Distributor;
· A company involved in Research and Development;
· An IT company that services businesses;
· An Inbound Call Center; or
· Your company is moving their Corporate Headquarters to Virginia.
Additionally, the company must:
· Create at least 5 new full-time jobs in Virginia;
· Make a capital investment of at least $100,000; and
· Pay a minimum of $9.79 an hour.
· Have 50 percent of their revenue from out of state.
It is important to note that this program is performance based. The company must create the jobs in order to receive the grant. The grant is issued after the employee has been on payroll for at least 90 days.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Duc Truong 804-786-1648 or at email@example.com.