Kamagra is a pharmacological analogue of Viagra, which contains sildenafil citrate. It is a drug manufactured by Ajanta Pharma ltd. And it is the only generic approved by the FDA for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
The active ingredient sildenafil citrate ozpills is an inhibitor of FDE5 – an enzyme that interrupts the process of nitrogen oxidation in arterial vessels. After inhibition of the enzyme, due to the reaction with nitric oxide, the process of vasodilation of the penis is restored.
A large volume of blood starts flowing into a man’s genitals and at the same time the outflow of venous blood decreases. By maintaining high pressure in the corpora cavernosa of the penis, an erection appears and lasts until the completion of sexual intercourse (ejaculation).
Kamagra stimulates erection only in the presence of sexual arousal. This medicine does not cause an increase in desire, so it is the safest and most effective peroral medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Dosage and administration of Kamagra Ozpills
- Kamagra is available in 100 mg tablets to be taken orally
- Single dose – 1 tablet. It is swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- The pills should be taken on an empty stomach or 2-3 hours after eating. Fatty foods slow down the absorption of sildenafil in the gastrointestinal tract and the effect is felt later
- Keep in mind that Kamagra only takes effect 1 hour after ingestion. You need to calculate the time you take the drug.
- Only 100 mg of sildenafil can be taken daily. Taking two or more tablets may cause unpleasant side effects.
Men over the age of 60 must take special care. In old age, the rate of elimination of sildenafil from the blood slows down. Therefore, the ideal interval between taking pills is 48 hours.
In addition, special care must be taken in the case of:
- Stenocardia, arrhythmias, heart failure
- Glaucoma, degenerative diseases of the retina
- renal or hepatic insufficiency
- Recent penile injury.
Kamagra causes only single side effects which are dose-dependent. If you experience any of the symptoms listed below, it is recommended to deminish your daily dose.
The most common adverse reactions
- temporary hypersensitivity to bright light
- temporary change in colour perception
- nasal congestion
- back pain
Interaction with other drugs
Sildenafil citrate may interact with the following substances:
- Nitroglycerin, ethanol or any nitric oxide donor (arginine, poppers, etc.) – cause severe hypotensive effects and may lead to death
- Erythromycin, Ketoconazole – may alter Sildenafil bioavailability, leading to a change in pharmacological effect
- Ritonavir, sakvinavir – increase the concentration of Sildenafil in blood plasma and increase the time of its elimination, which may cause overdose in case of regular use of this drug
Where to buy Kamagra in the Australia?
Kamagra can be bought in the Australia without a prescription by ordering the tablets in our online pharmacy.
We offer original manufacturer’s tablets at affordable prices. Delivery is made by courier service, 100% anonymously. No one but you will know what is in the parcel.
You can order Kamagra online in any quantity. We will deliver it directly to your home within a few days.