For the year ending December 31, 2020, the Commonwealth of Virginia saw a minor increase in the number of tracked alternative fuel fleet vehicles by 2.3%. At 27,598 vehicles in 101 green fleets, the current percentage of alternative fuel vehicles used in tracked clean fuel Virginia fleets is 42.3 percent of their vehicles. Ethanol, biodiesel, electric and propane vehicles made minor net gains in the past year, while decreases were seen in natural gas and in hybrid vehicles. The vehicles reported are in service with clean fleets, designated by operating five or more clean fuel vehicles, and include business fleets and local, state and federal government fleets.
Click here or on the image to view the 2020 report.
- Virginia Alternative Fuels Transportation Report 2019
- Virginia Alternative Transportation Fuels Report 2018
- Virginia Alternative Transportation Fuels Report 2017
- Virginia Alternate Fuels Report 2016
- Virginia Alternate Fuels Report 2015
- Virginia Alternate Fuels Report 2014
- Virginia Alternate Fuels Report 2013
- Virginia Alternate Fuels Report 2012