Argonne National Laboratory is pleased to announce the release of the AFLEET Tool 2020: https://afleet-web.es.anl.gov/, which was developed to help Clean Cities stakeholders estimate energy use, emissions, and cost of ownership of alternative fuel vehicles. Using this link you can find the AFLEET spreadsheet, AFLEET online tool, and the Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emissions Calculator (online tool), which all have been updated. The online tools use AFLEET spreadsheet calculations and have had their underlying emissions and cost data matched to the new spreadsheet.
The AFLEET Tool 2020 spreadsheet updates include:
- Added off-road equipment to the Simple Payback Calculator to compare costs and emissions
- Updated vehicle emission factors from EPA’s MOVES3
- Updated results to match GREET 1 2020 and GREET 2 2020
- Updated vehicle costs: purchase price, depreciation, maintenance, insurance, fees
- Updated fuel prices from Clean Cities Alternative Fuel Price Reports
- For more information on AFLEET 2020 updates, see: https://greet.es.anl.gov/files/afleet-revision-history-2020
If you missed the webinar on AFLEET 2020, which walks you through the new features, check out the recording:https://cleancities.energy.gov/webinars#28446.