Ethanol Emergency Response – Train the Trainer Webinars Available
January 18 - August 23
If you are a professional interested in learning how to teach ethanol emergency response, you may be interested in the Train the Trainer program hosted by RFA, TRANSCAER and FRA. Professional hazmat trainer Joel Hendelman will teach how to train others in ethanol emergency response tactics and procedures.
Featured topics include:
- Ethanol and Ethanol-Blended Fuels
- Chemical and Physical Characteristics of Ethanol and Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Transportation and Transfer
- Storage and Dispensing Locations
- Fire Fighting Foam Principles
- General Health and Safety Considerations
- Storage and Pre-planning Consideration
Webinars are scheduled from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. CT / 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET via WebEx.:
- Tue, 01/18/2022– Click Link to Register
- Tue, 03/22/2022– Click Link to Register
- Tue, 06/07/2022– Click Link to Register
- Tue, 08/23/2022– Click Link to Register
“Train the Trainer” is a pay-it-forward program. A single webinar can train a group of individuals who can then pass that information forward, equipping entire communities with the knowledge necessary to respond to potential ethanol-related emergencies. The webinar is open to anyone interested in learning how to teach ethanol emergency response, but will be tailored toward ethanol production facility employees, ethanol safety professionals, railroad safety professionals, emergency responders, firefighters, police officers, emergency management professionals, etc.
Certificates will be awarded at the completion of the training.
Registration is required.