- This event has passed.
Planning for Clean Pupil Transportation: What to consider when preparing for electric school buses.
June 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us on June 14th at 1:00 PM EST for an informational webinar on what to consider when preparing for electric school buses.
With an influx of funding opportunities for electric school buses, we want to make sure that folks are up to speed as they begin to consider electrifying their school bus fleet. We will be hearing from experts in fleet and school bus electrification as well as a school district who has first hand experience operating electric school buses in their fleet. During this webinar we will be sharing an opportunity for school districts in VA, PA, MD, NJ, and DC to experience Electric School bus technology fist hand, as well as information about the upcoming EPA funding, and what to consider when planning to add ESBs to your fleet.
Our speakers will include:
- Chuck Feinberg, Executive Director, New Jersey Clean Cities Coalition
- Howard Harris, Jr., Sr. Consultant, Clean Transportation, VEIC
- Claire Alford, Associate, Market Development, Highland
- Albert Burleigh, Executive Director, EV Business Development, Blue Bird
- Deborah Coles, Director of Transportation, Safety, and Security, Louisa County VA Public Schools