Virginia Clean Cities has a Virginia EV page with many helpful resources.Continue Reading →
This page lists incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Virginia.
Your Clean Cities coordinator at Virginia Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.Continue Reading →
Dominion Virginia has launched its Smart Charging Infrastructure Pilot Program (SCIP).
The program will provide rebates for qualifying EV charging stations, charging infrastructure and installation, and network fees. This pilot will fund multi-family, Workplace, DCFC, and transit DCFC.Continue Reading →
Greenspot is installing 24 e-Mobility hubs consisting of 6 L2 chargers in Virginia, DC, Maryland and West Virginia as a part a three-year ecosystem program. Greenspot will install an initial set of 24 e-Mobility hubs which includes 72 dual chargers and a total of 144 EV ports.Continue Reading →
Blink Charging plans to install 200 networked 19.2 kWh L2 Chargers in Virginia, DC, Maryland, and West Virginia as a part a three-year ecosystem program. Each charger is capable of providing 19.2 kwh or about 65 miles of charge per hour. The chargers accommodate all EVs.Continue Reading →
1) Federal tax credit of 30% for EVSE up to $30,000
2) Dominion Energy is offering subsidies for DC Fast Chargers.
3) EVgo DC Fast Chargers (they would offer to rent a parking spot from sites). See more info at https://bit.ly/2GvcN9s
4) EVgo level 2 chargers. (Up to 8 level 2 chargers and EVgo pays to rent the parking space). See more info at https://bit.ly/2GvcN9s
5) EVgo DCFC high powered level 2 (25kwh ) donation (EVgo provides equipment, sites would install), See more ...Continue Reading →