On March 23rd, 2011 Virginia Clean Cities hosted a comprehensive workshop on fleet innovation, addressing the subject of EcoDriving, Electric Vehicles, and Hydrogen. This workshop was held in Fairfax Virginia at the Fairfax County Government Center.
Participants learned About:
- Update on Virginia Clean Cities efforts and stakeholders
- Chelsea Jenkins, VCC Executive Director Presentation PDF
- Fuel Economy- with hands-on experience with driving methods to save fuel and money
- Electric transportation basics, including current and future vehicle models, safety and first responder information
- Rich Cregar – Wake Tech EV Presentation PDF
- Ride and Drive Electric and advanced technology vehicles
- Beltway Companies Navistar eStar PDF
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell information
- Greg Jackson, University of Maryland Hydrogen Overview Presentation PDF
Special thanks to the U.S. Department of Energy and to the Clean Energy Transportation Project for supporting this event.
Ecodriving Instructions: Ecodriving Instructions PDF